Your website is not seen in top 10 of the chosen category?
If your website has not yet received sufficient users' rating points and therefore can not be dispayed in top 10 of the category which you elected for your site, you can boost your rating by exposing the website's info to many more users by placing a sponsored link to your site. See below how it looks.
- ad yoursite title
- Brief description of your website.
- You can choose several variants of placing the sponsored link:
- 1. the final category (which your website belongs to). This is the cheapest way, but your ad will be seen only by users which are closely focused on the category.
- 2. One level up category: the parent category of that your website belongs to. More views, more ratings.
- 3. The top parent category: one of the most viewed categories which ensures receiving the maximum of users' views and ratings.
- Top categories:
Top :. Arts,
Top :. Business,
Top :. Computers, etc. - $299/year
If you decide, for example, that your website belongs to the category Top/News/Analysis_and_Opinion/Columnists/Humor/Weblogs you can multiply the number of viewers of your website's ad/info drastically by placing a sponsored link in the appropriate top category: Top/News
- Categories one level up from the chosen one - $29/year
For a website from the category Top/News/Analysis_and_Opinion/Columnists/Humor/Weblogs it would be Top/News/Analysis_and_Opinion/Columnists/Humor
- The final category (to wich your website belongs) - $9.9/year
If rating values of your website are lower (temporarily, we guess) than those of other top 10 websites of the selected category (in our example Top/News/Analysis_and_Opinion/Columnists/Humor/Weblogs), use this way of sponsored link placement to make your website visible for users and for increasing the rating values.