- ad Electronic Warfare-RCIED jammer|RF jammer|Area protection Jammer|ESM/ELINT System
- Shoghi Electronic Warfare supports to Defense, Space and Homeland Security agencies to combat dire threats in today’s environment.
- Boeing Company
- Products and services in the fields of commercial airlines, air traffic management, and integrated defense systems. Also solid-state electronics development for commercial, defense and space applications.
- Lockheed Martin
- Research, design, development, manufacture and integration of advanced technology systems, products and services. Specialties include aeronautics, electronic systems, and space systems.
- BAE Systems
- Development, delivery and support of advanced defence and aerospace systems, including manufacturing military aircraft, surface ships, submarines, fighting vehicles, radar, avionics, communications, electronics and guided weapon systems.
- Moog, Inc.
- Manufacturer of precision control components and systems for aircraft, space and industrial applications. Includes product information and customer support.
- Textron, Inc.
- Diversified manufacturer with interests in aircraft, industrial and automotive products, fastening systems and finance. ( NYSE: TXT )
- Plaques and Patches
- High quality custom wooden plaques, seals, emblems, awards and logos for the U.S. Military, government and corporations.
- Specializing in the air and naval market.
- Thales Group
- A major electronic systems company acting in areas such as defence, aerospace, airlines security and safety, information technology, and transportation services.
- American Plaque Company
- Manufacturer of plaques and nameplates for the U.S. Military, local, state and national government organizations.
- EDM Department Inc.
- EDM Department Inc. is a manufacturing firm renowned for precision manufacturing and engineering capabilities. Our vertically integrated manufacturing process produces high quality products with tolerances as tight as 1 micron, 50X smaller than the width of the human hair, allowing us to meet the tight tolerances required for a multitude of applications. EDM Dept. is a one-stop shop for all electrical discharge machining (EDM), precision milling, precision grinding and optical 3D metrology needs. EDM Department works within major industries including: Aerospace & Defense, Interconnect, Medical & Pharmaceutical and Robotics & Industrial Automation to produce parts per customer designs. From one-off R&D prototypes and low volume, high mix to contract manufacturing of full production quantities, EDM Department Inc. has the manufacturing services and expertise required to offer our customers consistent, high quality, precision components at globally competitive costs and lead times.