- Armored Car Service(6)
- Car Sharing(36)
- Couriers and Messengers(123)
- Distribution and Logistics(519)
- Fleet Maintenance(58)
- Freight Forwarding(395)
- Moving Services(204)
- News and Media(9)
- Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier - NVOCC(10)
- Special Goods and Terms(84)
- Towing and Recovery(218)
- Traffic Control(126)
- Urban Transport(188)
- ad DEXICAB
- DEXICAB - Persontransporter I Västra Götaland
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- Oversees federal highway, air, railroad, and maritime and other transportation administration functions; components include the FAA, FHA, FRA, NHTSA, OIG, and STB. Site links to related agencies and organizations, safety resources, and current news.
- FirstGroup plc
- Transport operator offering train and bus services throughout the UK and North America.
- Transport Canada
- Develops and administers policies, regulations and services for the transportation system. Information on modes of transport, environment, emergencies, and media.
- The National Transportation Library
- Provides online access to documents and databases covering all aspects of transportation in the US. Material comes from public and private organizations and access is free.
- Harmer E. Davis Transportation Library
- Library of the Institute of Transportation Studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Estes Express Lines
- Offers a full spectrum of shipping and supply chain management services.
- Amerijet International
- Global cargo transportation services by land, sea, and air.
- Provides transportation and logistics tools and services.
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- Canadian agency responsible for investigating air, marine, rail and pipeline accidents.
- Multinational network whose core business is intercontinental sea and airfreight, but also offers land transport and project business. Provides online the latest status on the location of consignments. Company profile, services offered.