- AIDS Related(1)
- Brain and CNS(49)
- Head and Neck(21)
- Personal Pages(8)
- Pregnancy Associated(1)
- ad Cancer Matters
- Gives general information including a discussion of treatment options on a range of tumors. Provides links and a directory of resources.
- Cytogenetics and Cancer
- Blog by Kok Siong, a researcher in the field of cancer cytogenetics.
- National Cancer Institute
- Credible, current cancer information from the U.S. National Cancer Institute.
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Information and support from this UK organization which addresses many of the types of tumors. Includes access to online booklets and other resources.
- Patient information from the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Includes cancer types, treatments, survivorship, advocacy, resources, podcasts, and news.
- Chemo Care
- Scott Hamilton’s chemotherapy site offers general treatment information for cancer patients.
- Cancer Mondial
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer provides access to reports and databases on occurrence and characteristics.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- NCCN is a not-for-profit alliance of centers that develops practice guidelines to help in making informed treatment decisions.
- About.com: Cancer
- Presents general overview information on many of the main kinds of tumors. Includes news, doctor search, glossary and access to support hotlines.
- Includes information including news, prevention, clinical trials, conferences and psychosocial support from the University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center.
- Associatiion of Online Cancer Resources
- Features information, treatments, links, and provides online community support for a wide range of different types of cancer.