- Advocacy and Protection(88)
- Arts and Entertainment(11)
- Clothing and Accessories(78)
- Computers and Internet(80)
- Consumer Opinion(19)
- Food and Drink(28)
- Gifts and Greetings(3)
- Home and Family(91)
- Jewelry and Gemstones(14)
- Lawn and Garden(13)
- News and Media(14)
- Price Comparisons(55)
- Sports and Recreation(30)
- Swimming Pools and Spas(9)
- Toys and Games(26)
- ad InfoFAQ
- Questions and answers about buying products and services over the Internet.
- Provides a library of consumer interest publications on a variety of topics. A service of the U.S. General Services Administration.
- Contains free instruction manuals and other support documents including operator and user guides, and how-to information for all sorts of appliances, machines and devices.
- JD Power Information Center
- Using consumer satisfaction data collected, this site provides consumers information to help them in their buying decisions.
- Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top rated products by category.
- Consumers' Checkbook
- This independent, non-profit consumer authority provides articles and ratings for local services in the United States.
- Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries and offers consumers a way to file complaints online.
- Support information for consumer electronics and appliances, repair services, manuals, guides, faqs and troubleshooting.
- An independent, not-for-profit service providing articles and tips about products and services.
- Canadian Consumer Handbook
- Offers information that includes online shopping, contracts, housing and home renovations, identity theft and collection agencies. Created and updated by the Consumer Measures Committee. [English and French]
- Canadian Consumer Information
- Consumer information guides covering a variety of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment, food, health, housing and finance.