- Advocacy and Protection(92)
- Arts and Entertainment(12)
- Clothing and Accessories(86)
- Computers and Internet(98)
- Consumer Opinion(18)
- Food and Drink(33)
- Gifts and Greetings(3)
- Home and Family(107)
- Jewelry and Gemstones(20)
- Lawn and Garden(12)
- Price Comparisons(42)
- Sports and Recreation(36)
- Swimming Pools and Spas(6)
- Toys and Games(16)
- ad Τέντες Δρίτσας
- Τέντες, μπάρες, τέντες με βραχίονες, τέντες με κασέτα, πέργκολες, στόρια vertical και ρολο-κουρτίνες, ομπρέλες τηλεσκοπικές, επαγγελματικές για άψογο αισθητικό αποτέλεσμα
- Provides a library of consumer interest publications on a variety of topics. A service of the U.S. General Services Administration.
- Contains free instruction manuals and other support documents including operator and user guides, and how-to information for all sorts of appliances, machines and devices.
- JD Power Information Center
- Using consumer satisfaction data collected, this site provides consumers information to help them in their buying decisions.
- Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top rated products by category.
- Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries and offers consumers a way to file complaints online.
- Consumers' Checkbook
- This independent, non-profit consumer authority provides articles and ratings for local services in the United States.
- Support information for consumer electronics and appliances, repair services, manuals, guides, faqs and troubleshooting.
- An independent, not-for-profit service providing articles and tips about products and services.
- Canadian Consumer Handbook
- Offers information that includes online shopping, contracts, housing and home renovations, identity theft and collection agencies. Created and updated by the Consumer Measures Committee. [English and French]
- Canadian Consumer Information
- Consumer information guides covering a variety of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment, food, health, housing and finance.