- Information about toys, appliances, cosmetics, medicines, foods, boats, automobiles and other products recalled by six United States federal agencies. Consumers may also report a dangerous product or review safety tips.
- Product Recalls Australia
- Australian product recall information based on notifications provided to the Assistant Treasurer. Product recalls are administered by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- Child Product Safety
- Resource for child product safe issues, including recalled toys, car seats and infant items. Produced by the Office of the Arkansas Attorney General.
- Product Recalls in the UK
- Safety recall notices for the United Kingdom.