- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution
- World's largest primary source collection of the visual arts in America, with millions of items.
- Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research
- Houses a large collection of materials relating to film, theater, radio and television in the United States. Located in Madison, WI.
- The British Cartoon Archive
- Research centre and picture library located in the Templeman Library at the University of Kent: galleries, location information, services offered, contact details, scale of charges and publications.
- Archive of Contemporary Music
- America's largest collection of poular recordings with over 1.6 million discs. A research facility providing information on all aspects of popular music.
- Mukul Dey Archives
- A private archive at Santiniketan, West Bengal, India, of the work, collection and papers of pioneer Indian graphic artist Mukul Dey. Biography, gallery, details of access.
- Contemporary Fashion Archive
- An international project in which five European fashion institutions join forces to establish an information network in fashion design, composed of a digital archive and local documentation centres at the different institutions.
- Shubert Archive
- Documents the business and artistic records of the theater-owning Shubert Brothers and the Shubert Organization, held by the Shubert Foundation at the Lyceum Theatre, New York City.