- Business and Companies(87)
- Distributed Knowledge(1)
- Information Architecture(29)
- Information Assets(73)
- Information Overload(5)
- Knowledge Creation(102)
- Knowledge Discovery(98)
- Knowledge Flow(27)
- Knowledge Representation(100)
- Knowledge Retrieval(21)
- Global catalog finds more than one billion items and growing, online articles and files as well as books and media in libraries near the searcher's computer location.
- Gurteen Associates
- UK based Knowledge Management and Technology consultancy that offers an information resource and portal.
- Provides a knowledge network and support environment for the IT industry. Features discussion groups, news, newsletters and a job bank.
- Insights from University of Sheffield on information management, science and systems. Includes the international e-journal Information Research, a list of related academic departments and guide to resources.
- Joe Gollner Papers and Presentations Archive
- Philosophy-educated corporate executive Joe Gollner offers papers on content providers and the agile university, the anatomy of knowledge, and XML business templates, as well as writings on English literature.
- The Knowledge Management Forum
- Virtual community of practice focused on furthering fundamental theories, methods and practices. Features archives and news.