- Aerial Anomalies(1)
- Anomalous Objects(2)
- Anomalous People(3)
- Astronomy, Alternative(43)
- Chats and Forums(1)
- Criticism of Darwinism(13)
- Earth Lights(1)
- Flat Earth(1)
- Geology, Alternative(9)
- Historical Anomalies and Revisionism(1)
- Magazines and E-zines(6)
- Orgone Energy(21)
- Personal Pages(5)
- The Philadelphia Experiment(1)
- Voynich Manuscript(4)
- ad Vastu Correction Without Demolition
- Information about Vastu Science, Vastu corrections, Yantra.
- Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country
- Official website. Contains news, interviews, journal entries, books, and message boards.
- The Interactive On-line Encyclopaedia of the Unexplained
- Information and articles, including cryptozoology, UFOs, crop circles, and ghosts.
- A free educational forum dedicated to the dissemination of accurate information in the use of natural, non pharmaceutical medicines and alternative healing therapies in the treatment of disease conditions. Hidden science, free energy, Earth changes.
- Environmental anomalies. Updated reports about science, medicine, the environment and real X-Files.
- Rupert Sheldrake On-Line
- Participate in the seven experiments that could change the world. Learn more about the morphogenic fields and the views of Rupert Sheldrake.
- Society for Scientific Exploration
- The primary goal of the international Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) is to provide a professional forum for presentations, criticism, and debate concerning topics which are for various reasons ignored or studied inadequately within mainstream science.
- Provides paranormal news and information about UFOs, psychics, paranormal activity, area 51, ghosts, vampires and aliens.
- Interspecies Communication
- Society engaged in efforts to communicate with higher level, nonhumans such as whales and dolphins.
- Full Spectrum
- Photographing the electromagnetic field around animate and inanimate objects using the Kirlian camera to show subtle energy fields.
- Compact Dictionary of the Infinite
- Infinity in astronomy, cosmology, physics, philosophy and religion.