- ad Colors of Swallowtail
- Blog about sustainable and quality design and lifestyle. Provides information and views about a range of environmental issues and their relationship to people’s lives.
- Naturally Savvy Healthy Living
- Guides and videos providing information about natural, organic, and healthy living.
- Blog covering environmental and economic sustainability, green and sustainable business, and environmental politics.
- Articles and product recommendations for simple, sustainable living.
- The Green Guide
- An online magazine featuring green living tips, product reviews, and environmental health news. Owned and operated by the National Geographic Society.
- Open Architecture Network
- Open source community dedicated to improving living conditions through innovative and sustainable design.
- The Alternative Consumer
- Weblog offering product guidance, reviews and advice for eco-friendly consumers.
- Low-Impact Living Initiative
- a non-profit organisation dedicated to helping protect the global environment by promoting sustainable alternatives to various aspects of everyday life. What can be done, information sheets, manuals, product that can help plus means of contact.
- Sustainable Living Foundation
- Community based, not-for-profit organisation committed to promoting and practicing the principles of sustainable living.
- Green Living Ideas
- Blog focused on easier green living tips and ideas. Posts and interviews about home energy, green building, cars, food, and recycling.
- Garden Girl TV
- Dedicated to showing people ways to live a more sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle in the cities and suburbs. Maintained by Patti Moreno, the Garden Girl, who is the host of Farmers Almanac TV.