- The Hedonistic Imperative
- Outlines how nanotechnology and genetic engineering will eradicate aversive experience in all sentient life - and why this is both instrumentally rational and ethically mandatory.
- The Online Ethics Center for Engineering and Science
- Provides "engineers, scientists and science and engineering students with resources useful for understanding and addressing ethically significant problems that arise in their work life."
- IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology
- Addressing such issues as environmental, health and safety implications of technology, engineering ethics and professional responsibility.
- International Review of Information Ethics
- The Journal of the International Center of Information Ethics is published twice a year with the focus on intercultural information ethics.