- ad Running Strong
- Avoiding and recovering from injuries, gait analysis, professional coaching, discussion forum. Coach available for lectures.
- Map My Run
- Plot maps of where you've run and where you want to run. Record varied statistics, including calories burned.
- Runner's World Online
- Daily running news, running tips for beginners and advanced, injury prevention, and equipment reviews. Race listings throughout the US.
- Cool Running
- Offers news, fitness information, race event calendar, message board, online running log, and training tips for runners of all ages.
- Hal Higdon Online
- Runners World magazine writer, answers running questions and provides training programs.
- Free online running log featuring an easy to use interface, powerful searching and graphing.
- Chi Running
- Maximize the benefits of running and greatly reduce your chances of injury. Running can be fun, especially when you learn to do it well.
- Pose Tech
- Description of the Pose Method for running, training services, video for purchase, special equipment and message board.
- Athletes' Acceleration
- Speed camps, clinics, products and information on DVD for athletes and coaches of all levels.
- Sports Coach
- Sports Coach provides information on coaching, exercise physiology and athletic development for sports coaches, athletes and sports science students
- Running Training Logs
- Runners, log your training: graphs, statistics, and forums. Requires registration.