- ad Unisys Weather
- Complete weather information, including local forecasts, weather forecast models, numerous radar and satellite images, maps and graphs.
- The Weather Channel
- Forecasts worldwide, Doppler radar and satellite maps, weather news, and flight and events information.
- Features radar and satellite images and 5-day forecasts for United States locations.
- National Weather Service
- Official U.S. weather, marine, fire and aviation forecasts, warnings, meteorological products, climate forecasts and information about meteorology.
- Weather forecasts for most places in the world. Features observations, short and long term forecasts, maps, radar animations and pictures.
- Weather Underground
- Weather forecasts for the U.S. and the world with a fast, easy to use interface. Includes weather maps, graphics and radar images.
- Met Office
- Forecasts and data for UK and the world, weather warnings, UV index, maps, marine information and satellite imagery. Describes the commercial weather and environmental services offered.
- AOL Weather
- Provides local, national and international weather forecasts; including hourly forecasts, and 10-day forecasts.
- Detailed weather and forecast information around the globe. Features include surface maps, charts, satellite imagery, and recreational outlooks.
- Weather Street
- Interactive weather forecast animations for the United States, much of Canada, Mexico, and surrounding waters. 3-hour time resolution, updated twice daily. Broadband access recommended.
- World Weather forecasts, satellite, radar, surface charts, temperature, wind and seas.