- ad Planet Observer
- Displays country and ocean maps, followed by demographic data on each reviewed area.
- Expedia Maps
- Offers searchable listing in the United States and Europe by address and driving directions.
- Find directions for and explore towns and cities worldwide. Display addresses on a map, view nearby businesses, get driving directions and maps, and plan a trip with city information. Also includes aerial photographs of selected areas.
- Maps of World
- Online maps showing countries of the world and continents. Too wide for smaller monitors.
- Great Circle Mapper
- Displays maps and computes distances along a geodesic path with an aviation focus. Includes a database of airports and other locations.
- National Atlas of the United States
- U.S. government map portal providing access to many government branches including USGS, Census, U.S. Forest Service, NOAA, National Park Service and others.
- Flash Earth
- Satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash. Based on different data that can be chosen by a click.
- A collection of world maps, where territories are re-sized on according to the subject of interest.
- Atlapedia Online
- Contains full color physical and political maps as well as key facts and statistics on countries of the world.
- TRF Policy Map
- Internet-based geographic information software designed to allow users to view and analyze data online.
- Provides United States Geological Survey photographs overlaid by street names, searchable by street address.