- Academic Departments(18)
- Crop Plants(1)
- Field Crops(129)
- Pests and Diseases(119)
- Practices and Systems(50)
- Products and Services(81)
- Research Groups and Centers(40)
- Sustainable Agriculture(123)
- ad FoodSHIELD
- Web-based food defence network designed to enable departments of agriculture and health, as well as laboratories, to communicate and coordinate with their peers in the US and Canada.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Enhancing the quality of life for the American people by supporting production of agriculture.
- CIAT: International Center for Tropical Agriculture
- Carries out research into agriculture and crops. Details of projects, regional activities, educational information, project databases.
- Beginning Farmers
- Online resource providing practical information and resources for starting, financing and running a small farm.
- AAFC Online: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Online
- Provides information, research, policies and programs to achieve security of the food system and health of the environment. Includes policies, activities, databases, publications, research initiatives, financial, economic and market information.
- Resource Centre on Urban Agriculture and Forestry
- Provides resources for the integration of agriculture into urban planning. Website holds a number of papers and links to related sites.
- Agricultural Biodiversity Weblog
- Luigi Guarino and Jeremy Cherfas aim to include on this blog, nuggets of information on anything that relates to agrobiodiversity, and welcome contributions from others.
- National Institute of Agricultural Botany
- Independent body specialising in agriculture, horticulture and food. It supplies a number of services including consultancy, training, and technical advice to governments, supra-governmental agencies, agribusiness and farmers.
- World Agricultural Group
- Publishes articles on agriculture and related topics as part of a program for agricultural and environmental education intended to provide basic knowledge about the agro-ecosystem and its management.
- Online presence of Agra Informa, information specialists on soft commodities, agriculture and food policy, markets and trade.
- The Small Farm Resource
- Aims to disseminate information of use to people with small farms or rural property. Topics include aquaculture, beekeeping, livestock, orchard and forage crops, and pests.