- Academic Departments(9)
- Atmospheric Sciences(471)
- Data Centers(14)
- Natural Disasters and Hazards(151)
- News and Media(7)
- Paleogeography and Paleoclimatology(10)
- Products and Services(45)
- Quaternary Studies(20)
- The Global Change Master Directory, Goddard Space Flight Center
- A comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including broad coverage of the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, solid earth, biosphere and human dimensions of global change.
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) Division on Earth and Life Sciences
- Advancing the life sciences and applying science to analysis and alleviation national problems. Site has information on and reports from NAS boards on Biology, Environmental Studies and Toxicology, and Radiation Effects Research, and the Institute for Laboratory Animal Research.
- International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme
- Focused on acquiring basic scientific knowledge about the interactive processes of biology and chemistry of the earth as they relate to Global Change.
- Earth Science Australia
- Earth science resources, images, freeware for students and teachers as well as general information about earth science in Australia.
- NASA - Earth Science Division
- Research center focusing on ecosystem science technology, atmospheric physics and chemistry, and airborne sensors. Includes list of research projects, discoveries, education outreach efforts, news, seminars, and publications.